Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Beginning: Pre-Africa

100_0602 It has been about three months since Westmont closed its doors for the summer (well at least for those of us lucky enough not to be subjected to May-Term) and it certainly has been eventful.  I got my old job back working at Town and Country Market.  I got paid loads of money that all went towards a plane ticket. I spent lots of time with my lovely girlfriend Holly.

100_0584  
I was able to catch up with a few friends and go hiking in the Wild.
 
us12
And my sisters and I were taking on the world again.

P5100293


Now I am twenty-three days away from heading off to Africa.  The anticipation is growing and I’m pretty much ready to head off.  I decided to make this blog to keep my friends and family updated on the experiences I am sure to have in Africa, so stay tuned for more of my exciting and amazing adventures!! (I watch the Travel Channel way to much)

1 comment:

  1. FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT YOU HAD A BLOG!!!!! NOW i HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT FIVE HOURS READING EVERY POST! and i couldn't figure out how to make my email work so I had to sign up to leave comments. totally worth it though!! MISS YOU MAN!

    ReplyDelete