Monday, September 14, 2009

Lazy Sunday

This Sunday has to have been the slowest day on the planet.  I pretty much just chilled and slept for most of the day.  I guess that makes up for the fact that on Saturday I had to move loads of firewood down from this hill which took forever, but hey at least I got some exercise.  Anyway, while trying to find something to do I was messing with my computer and I stumbled across all these webcam pictures that I had no idea were on my computer (probably because they were taken without my knowledge).  Most of them are of my sister:

095348

213746

213222

214133

153127 111644

2 comments:

  1. lol i cant believe you put these up. the first one is hilarious though. btw dean travis barker was amazing at the concert :) how you doing? hows harlin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. someday. I'm gonna take a secret picture on your web cam. you just wait dean. you just wait.
    P.S. your african adventures snail logo thing is awesome. did you do that? if so it'd blow my mind, that is seriously such a cool logo, and i will make you make me one like it, just so you know
    P.S.S. I miss you man!
    P.S.S.S i LOVE you dean!

    ReplyDelete