Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Red Dirt Rule

100_2579

A new rule has been instated on this here blog.  The rule is simple, if you read my blog I would appreciate a comment from you.  You may read my blog everyday very faithfully, but I would appreciate knowing that you have. Here in Africa if you sneak into someone’s house with your shoes on they will know that someone has been there.  Why? because the red dirt here sticks to everything and gets everywhere.  In short, don’t sneak into my house without at least letting me know you’ve been there.  (Thank You Lauren for your Comments :) )

6 comments:

  1. Okay, so did you know that you have to have a google account to comment? We've been reading faithfully. Love your shirt and all the pics! Could you teach Holly how to post pics? Take care = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thank You Lizzie For Reading (hopefully this is lizzie because that is what i take Lizz to mean), oh and holly is trying to post pictures it just takes a lot of time in Africa. -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lizz with 2 z's is Holly's mom = ) When you sign up for a google account you have to put your info in. They used my first name for my sign in and I didn't think to change it. Sorry I should have clarified who Lizz was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh haha that's really funny :) Sorry for the mixup, but i'm still glad you're reading. -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!nice dude!!!! nice analogy!!!!!hahahaha
    miss you,
    love you
    (in case you forgot since the last comment! )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dean, I wouldnt dare trample in your house without asking :]

    Like Mr. ninelives (cough cough AUSTIN) said, I miss you too Dean and lookin forward to hearin about your adventures when you get back. OH! and I know this is a long ways away, but what do ya think about roomin together next fall? I only ask cause since im goin abroad this spring, whoever i room with has to sign me up

    ReplyDelete